Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is your data, specifically or indirectly associated with a private person, which K.N Capital collects and processes to fulfill a contract concluded with an individual or to contact him or her and to fulfill obligations arising from the law.
Personal data can be collected in the following ways:
• when submitting contact data (including your name, social security number, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, preferred contact method) on our website or elsewhere;
• when using the website from the customer’s account information or via cookies
Collection of other data
We also collect non-personalized data – data that cannot be directly linked to a specific person (gender, age, language preference, location).
Use and storage of collected personal data
With the help of collected personal data, we can inform customers about K.N Capital’s product news, campaigns and future events. A customer who does not want to be on our newsletter list or receive notifications about products that may interest him can remove himself from the target group of recipients at any time.
We also use the collected personal data to fulfill our obligations to the customer.
In order to better serve the client, K.N Capital may disclose information about individual users to a third party that provides services to K.N Capital and is contractually obligated to keep the shared information confidential. A third party is, for example, our cooperation partner.
K.N Capital stores the customer’s personal data until the customer contract is terminated. K.N Capital stores data that K.N Capital is obliged to store as a result of the legislation (e.g. accounting data) based on the requirements set out in the legislation.
Protection of personal data
K.N Capital takes all precautions (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the client’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to change and process data.
The customer has the right to demand the termination of the processing of his data, information about the use of the data and the transfer of data to himself or a third party in a commonly used format. In order to avoid misuse of the customer’s data and rights, requests may only be submitted in a form where the applicant’s identity can be identified (digitally signed or personally signed at the representative office). We reserve the right to respond to such requests within 30 days.
All personal data of the customer that became known during the visit of kncapital.ee are treated as confidential information. An encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website.
– to collect usage habits and statistical data;
– to provide better customer service (online chat);
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to present offers and marketing messages more suitable to the user’s needs;
– to collect information necessary for website development;
– for logging in, personalizing the page and filling out forms;
– for easier sharing of the content on the K.N Capital page on social media;
– to provide content (Youtube, Google maps, flixmedia).
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies, or temporary cookies – are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after closing the web browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language selection of the website, the contents of the shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after closing the website. Persistent cookies have different expiration periods and some of them remain on the user’s device for days, months or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember the user’s preferences and to save the username and password so that the user does not have to log in again with each visit.
The K.N Capital page uses third-party cookies for the purpose of providing higher quality content, collecting statistics and displaying advertisements. You can read the privacy policies and terms of third parties on the cookie manufacturer’s page.
List of third-party cookies:
– You can find out the conditions of Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– You can read the terms of Google cookies: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
– You can find out about the conditions of YouTube cookies: https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
– You can read Vimeo’s cookie terms and conditions at: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
The user can delete the cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on his device. To do this, the user needs to change the privacy settings of the web browser.
More detailed instructions can be found in the user manual of the web browser.
NB! if cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
The responsible processor of the client’s personal data is K.N Capital OÜ.
You always have the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court to protect your data. In the form of the Data Protection Inspectorate, it is a state institution that can also be contacted for consultation or assistance on personal data protection issues.